Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
big thanks to BLM!!! I love you to baby!!! LMAO
just want to say thanks to BLM for sending my stickers to me. thanks for spending your hard earned money on them sexy stamps too.

hugs and kisses xoxoxox

Pm message me for some hot 1 on 1 chat.....lmfao p.s. i love you to baby!

just kidding thanks for the stickers bud

Big Jim
[signature]
i like the post nice to see someone as sick as me on here
[signature]
I'm glad this site has a dont as dont tell policy [Wink]

DZ
[signature]
Thanks BLM for the stickers, I just got them today, What part of the boat do moast everyone stick them. Is it by the reg numbers. The one for the window is going in my truck. (The stamp is going on my wall) [cool]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I knew better... I must be a gluten for punishment....[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Hope everybody got their stickers and you're all very welcome![/size][/font]
[signature]
I think someone here has a disasociative disorder (multiple personalities)[Wink]

Jed
[signature]
I got mine last night. Thank you very much BLM. My wife handed the envelope to me and asked how I knew the Bureau of Land Management. I had to set her straight, it's "Bear Lake Mack", don't you know. Thanks again pal, I really appreciate it.
[signature]
[reply]thanks for spending your hard earned money on them sexy stamps too.

[/reply]

Sexy stamps? Not sure unless those were the valuable Marilyn Monroe's stamps, they would cost your hard earned money for sure...[cool][Tongue]
[signature]
Thanks BLM, you're the man!

BMURR
[signature]
Thanks BLM for the Big Fish Tackle decals. Mine arrived today. Do you fish much in Hyrum or Porcupine, or are they too close to home and it is funner to go to Bear Lake after the Big Macks? Lee's Marine in Hyrum got my Johnson motor fixed and running good. What is your fishing schedule like? Are you looking for people to tag along? Thanks again. Acey
[signature]