Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TD secret Jig
I have always wondered why TD does so well on the yellow bass and cats down there in AZ. I think I found out how he is jigging for them!!!! Quite creative!!!!

[url "http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail44.html"]http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail44.html[/url]
[signature]
well that changes my whole aproach to fishing, although I wonder how he does that in a float tube[crazy],

Jed
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff][size 1]Hey Rob, didja hafta go and divulge my secret? Now I gotta be puttin' up with all those guys in the boats out there "jiggin" too. Of course, some of the eye candy in those boats might be worth a little jiggidy jig...if Tubebabe ain't watchin' too close.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]Shrimpboy is flying in tonight and we plan to put your new techniques to the test Friday and Saturday. Of course there will be a report...and pics.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
please not I am going to be eating lunch soon and that visual is not going to help my appetite![cool]

Jed
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Just pretend you are a big ol catfish. Try a slab of rotten carp meat on rye. Substitute smelly jelly for the mayo and a clump of rank algae for the lettuce.[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]Yum.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]By the way, Mr. B., I will be getting to the fly tying bench soon. Haven't forgotten you.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
I hear that's a little better tasting than the peanut butter and fish grease sandwiches.[cool]
[signature]
[cool][#008080][size 2]Hey there polokid,[/size][/#008080]

[#008080][size 2]That is real cute. However, you didn't mention anything about disabling one's cookies and mobil code control. I guess now I will be the object of their spam onslaught. But thats okay my SPY Inspector will nab them all. Thanks for the laugh today.[Tongue][/size][/#008080]
[signature]
now thats funny
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Hey Bro, good to hear from ya on our humble board. Do you do any tubing out in your part of the country?[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]Don't know if I mentioned it, but my one daughter and her family live in Knoxville. Haven't been able to get back there to try the local fishing, but it is definitely on my dance card.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
havent done any since i was a kid but would love to get back into it.i think i look more like a donut than a fisherman on a float.
[signature]
LOL!!! I swear I've seen some ice fisherman do that very jig!
[signature]