Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HERE IS WHAT I WAS TOLD ABOUT MOTHERS DAY, FROM MY WIFE.....BLESS HER.
[size 2]Hi,

Didnt want you to forget you really owe me this year, heres why:

1)You got completly drunk last year the night before Mothers day and couldnt do anything besides try not to throw up before I left for Vegas.

2)You made me drive home with THE KID crying all The way because we "left" you at SO AND SOS HOUSE and.......

3)You made me think you had alcohol posining you got so drunk.....I wanted to kill you once I knew you were okay

Secondly:

1)You YATZEE'd me in December (GOT PREGNANT I YELLED YAHTZEE AT THE MOMENT OF RELEASE)

2)Then you made it so I have been sick to my stomach for a total now of 5.1 months.

3)You've caused weight gain

4)You've caused severe heartburn.

5)You've given a heavy load to carry for a total of almost 10 months, not to mention the other load you already gave me which consists of....

1)Blonde curly hair, which the load doesnt like, she wants "straight" hair like mama.

2)the load packs more emotion in one of her 3.5 feet then a sperm whale with deadly sperm backup.

3)the current load, pees, yells, throws-up, makes messes, talks like a short ugly person just to annoy me and all the while pretends to be sweet so you dont squash her like a bug.

YOU OWE ME BUDDY!

LOL,

I THINK SHE WANTS JEWLERY, WHATS YOUR IN PUT ON THIS? SHE DID ALL THIS IN THE JOKING MANNER OF COURSE, BUT ITS ALL TRUE THINGS THAT HAVE GONE ON.........IM TELLIN YA, ONCE A BADFISH, ALWAYS A BADFISH.

LATERS...LMAO[/size]
[signature]
You mnissed the boat buddy, What she ereally wants is to put you through all the pain and emotions of pregnancy while she watches on the sidelines and has a jolly good time with you in misery.

My wife's comment to me at the moment of birth was "What are you so happy about, how about me coming over there and pulling your upper lip over the top of you head and let me Smile away." Then she preceeded to throw up.....

Just take care of her.....that's all she wants...good luck
[signature]
From a fellow Mother and Grandmother that has been there did that, all she really wants is a rest and a day for her.I personally am not into jewelry. I prefer a little breakfast in bed, and told I can do what ever I want because it is my day. Which usually means I head out fishing, with all the kids and grandkids in tow.That is how I like to spend MY day.
[signature]