Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carp fishing
[font "verdana, arial"][black][size 2]Carp fishing is getting more and more popular all the time. It's huge in Europe and that contagious excitement has sparked a lot of new North American interest in this great fighting fish.

We have large populations of Carp and they are easy to catch. The best baits for Carp are corn on a hook or cheese bags and bread-dough bags. Carp are caught in the same places as Sturgeon and Channel Cats so you will have a chance to catch all three species[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
once in a while it is always fun to pull in a big carp. here in north dakota i think its almost time im gonna pull out my bow and go and find some carp. usually by the missouri river when you find some back water, there everywhere.
i wish i would of brang my bow when i went to colorado. i went to this lake and they were every where in the shallows would of prefect for the bows. only managed to snag one [Wink]
[signature]
i gig them in the backwater and do some bowfishing when time and body permits
[signature]
These guys are fun! Especially in the Mississippi River just below the dam. Nothing like fighting a 16 pound carp with 6 pound test line as he's swimming with the current and you're trying to get him back up against the current from shore.

Gonna come up for the Carp Contest on June 19th?
[signature]
i know your right feels like your own a whales back and your just there for the ride
[signature]