Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiper fishing contest at Willard
The contest will be May 22. The largest wiper caught wins, weight is not the winning factor, length is unless there is a tie in the length then we will weigh the fish. We will fish from 9am until 3pm, we are looking for ten teams total. So the first ten teams that reply to this post will be able to fish the contest. Teams consist of two members of BFT and they can fish from either a boat, from shore or float tube.
Only the longest fish you catch needs to be keep, that way there will not be limits of wipers that are brought in to be checked.
So, all you Willard wiper people, now is your chance to show everyone who the best wiper catcher, at least for that day. Send me a PM or reply to this post to join in the fun for a day of great fun at willard. For those of you that have made plans to fish, I'll post your names tomorrow, so far we have nine teams, there is room for one more. WH2
[signature]
We have all ten teams now, here they are:
#1-MGB and Hellsangler69
#2-Wiperhunter2 and Wiperslayer
#3-Aquaman and Fishcrazy
#4-Polokid and Petty4life
#5-DanielJRioux and Nomoose
#6-AFDan52 and son
#7-Fish1on and son
#8-Fish-n-Fool and brother or wife
#9-Oneyedjack and Just trolling
#10-BearLakeMack and Old-Crestliner
If anyone has a change of partner or has to cancel let me know. As it stands right now we are planning on meeting at 8:30 at the south marina if anyone has a problem with the south marina let me know and we can move to the north marina. That way we will all be there at the starting time of 9am and with all the ramps at the south marina it will be easier to get the boats in the water. I don't want anyone going out earlier than 9am so everyone will have the same advantage. Sometimes finding the fish is the big challenge and they move every day so fishing the day before might not help. There has been some talk about having some food and I have nothing against that but we don't want to do anything too big and it will have to be after the 3pm check in. I think Daniel said something about cooking so I'll PM him and see what he has in mind but I'm sure it would be best if everyone just bring their own food and we can cook it up on a grill. We will be checking the fish at 3pm at the area we launch, so make sure you are back before 3. Once we start checking the fish, it will be too late to get in line. We will do the check in at the fish cleaning station. I'm just trying to make this a fair and fun contest so if anyone has any other ideas PM me and we'll talk. WH2
[signature]
After fishing with my partner last weekend, I might need a change of partner!!![sly] He wasnt living up to the All-Star i expect him to be!!! I cant catch fish, and i am completely expecting him to do it for me!!! Petty get on it!!! [Tongue]
[signature]
holy moses kid... how many bites did you get with no hookups? i never said i was an alstar and with all the big fish you caught this winter i was expecting it to continue.
in short kid go jump in the lake...[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]
[signature]
Petty no worries!!! This weekend I am teaching the fish stealing dog on how to go scuba!!!! [sly]
[signature]
I think the problem is you guys are both a couple of rookies, ha,ha. I'm sure the catching will be better the day of the contest unless we get weather like we have today.

Hey everyone, if you are interested in bringing something to eat after the check in, let me know so Dan will be ready to do the grilling when the time comes. Thanks
[signature]
ive got your rookie right here. boy this contest is going to be fun....

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I know you know how to edit and resize your pics Mr Pitty of the mouse pro team![/size][/font]
[signature]
I knew Petty was a all star!!!
[signature]
Hey petty don't forget who was steering the boat that evening.

I did'nt know you where a member of the MOUSE pro team.[laugh] Should'nt it be Moose Pro Team?
[signature]
Mouse Pro Team, I always knew he was playing for the other team, or at least a team of his own!!! hehehehehe
[signature]
the mouse pro team was a joke to the moose, he started calling me pitty (must have been listening to those dam girls at hooked).

you where an awwsome driver the night i caught these babys. if i could pick another team member it would have ben you mike.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]You boys just keep talking but have your wallets ready....[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]WH2, Old_Crestliner (Ron) is my partner not Crestliner (Tom). IFG is headed for Canada at that time so he couldn't do it. He sure wanted too though.[/size][/font]
[signature]
ok ok so looks like your going to be on the rat pro team soon. lol

and yes Ive been listening to the girls at hooked they know what you buy from them so I know whats not working and get something else. he need to come by next week for your new color #43 and the king shad I did for you. those colors to try that you wanted.
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 2] Man oh man, I can see right now that this little contest is going to be a blast. Funny how a little thing like this always the best BS started, (LMAO). I can't wait to hear the stories at the marina. Oh, by the way you guys want to just pay up now and save the embarrasment, or should we wait? Haha. I guess you can see that I'm stirring the pot a little. Looking forward to this.[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
I didn't know there was an Old_ Crestliner but I guess Ron is the guy I fished with last year in your boat at Willard. I made the change. WH2
[signature]
[center][#ff0000][size 3]*CAUTION*[/size][/#ff0000][/center] [left][size 2]Fish1onJR is my partner and he likes money alot!!!![/size][/left]
[signature]
watch out pat in breaking out the big guns

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4236;]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I not going to worry about you, AFDan until I see your boat coming out the marina! HA![/size][/font]
[signature]
now that you guys are done talking your smack just be sure to bring your money and get ready for a smack down from aquaman ! LMAO
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Who's done talkin' smack? HA![/size][/font]
[signature]