Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thanx GrandMaster Tdude
hi pat thanx for posting up your idea for ROD RACK LITE made one up today worked like a charm at least on the porch i'm sure it will work just as well on the water
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Hey, glad you found something useful on this ol' board. Hope it serves you well.[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]Did you use the schedule 20 PVC? If so, I hope you checked the handles on all your rods to be sure they fit inside the 1" tubes. On Tubebabe's first trip with the new model she rotated a different rod into her arsenal and it turned out to be one with foam handle just a bit larger than the inside diameter of the tube. She had to squeeze it to get in in the tube. And, I had to replace the bottom piece of foam with a smaller one when we got home. No prob.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]Two reminders. Be sure you leave some extra cord on your lashdown arrangement. You may need to make on the water adjustments to keep the rods riding vertical. Second, make sure you have a light bungee cord anchoring the bottom of the rack to a D ring or something, to keep it steady. Otherwise it will flip flop on you.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]How about a pic of the completed project when you hit the water? Also some fish pics?[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
hoping to tube pineview tomorrow weather premitting i used the regular 1 1/4 pvc i'll post up some pictures when i get them developed
[signature]