Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Magazine Delima...
[left][size 5]The Magazine Delima[/size][size 3]

Can you own too many fishing magazines? My husband thinks you can. Since I have taken up fishing, the amount of "Women’s" magazines that enter into my household has dwindled to almost none. My husband used to read his Steeler’s Digest, front to back, and then move on to one of my magazines and look at the recipes and whatever else he may find interesting, to kill time while sitting …um...around.

He asked me the other day if I own any other magazines besides fishing magazines that he could read. I was shocked… "But honey, I just got the new In-Fisherman issue two days ago…. That’s new reading material." He moaned
and groaned for a while because he can’t escape the fact that I love to fish. Maybe he is jealous because football is only a few months out of the year, and fishing can be year-round, weather permitting. [/size][/left] [left][size 3](And that weather permitting part, is MY opinion…if it is below freezing, I am not going!!)[/size] [/left] [left]------------------------------------------[/left] [left][size 2]Posted on my FisherMOM website...along with some helpful tips that I added to the right of the article![/size][/left]
[signature]
fishing mags no such thing as to many below freezing fishing what a blast ! you have so got to get out on the ice and give it a try i did not want it to end this year its as much fishing as a social event
[signature]
My wife says the same thing about me, too many fishing magazines. I take them to work, after I am done reading them, and put them in the break room to share with the other people. They are normally gone quickly!
[signature]
thanks and no never to many
[signature]
Since the internet.. I have really cut back on my fishing magazines. I only get one now. believe that?? one!
[signature]