Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The mighty bear river
There must be some fish being caught on the river, today there were more cars at the corinne boat launch than I have ever seen. The entire lot was full. I will have to go chuck a worm out back and see what happens.<br><br>UNICORN CATCHER F.L.P.
Havent heard, but there is still lots of activity. I was too lazy to get out there. Pretty Sad whaen you are too lazy to walk 50 yards and make a cast.<br><br>UNICORN CATCHER F.L.P.
Theres tons of access spots along the river, most guys fish the refuge area or the corinne bridge, or go up to tremonton at the launch up there. You can always access the river on the other side in the cache valley near cutler. I recomend getting out a map, look for places where the road comes in close contact with the river in the less populated areas. Theres a lot of small places like this that recieve lots less pressure than the old standy spots that everyone knows and fishes.
[signature]
For shore access, I used to go up to Beaver Dam and drive to the power station below Cutler Dam. You can fish on the other side of the river from there up to the dam. I have caught some huge channel cats in there. I even caught a few walleye at the base of the dam in the spring.

Good Fishing, Ed
[signature]
I went up by the power station last weekend, I wasn't too prepared though, I was suprised by how fast the current was, and had mainly brought only worms, shrimp, and chicken liver as bait. Also I got there right before dark. I threw a spinner for a few minutes, but when it got dark we moved on to find slower moving waters. I am going out in about a hour, think I'll just head towards the bird refuge for today.
[signature]