Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations
[#408080][size 2]Hi there [/size][/#408080][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?username=gdn443;"][#408080][size 2]gdn443[/size][/#408080][/url][#408080][size 2],[/size][/#408080]

[#408080][size 2]Congratulations & good luck with the Connecticut board. At least you don't have to take over in the dead of winter. What do you all fish for back there?[/size][/#408080]
[signature]
Thanks Dryrod, I trout fish in spring and fall, crabbing and now bass fishing in the summer. Caught my first smallmouth a couple years back and got hooked bad.[pun intented]This year we plan on going after shad, stripers and pike on the river here.Seems at my age we go after size and variety more than meat.The wife does make me keep some trout in the freezer for smoking. [sly] I fish from March to Dec.1 and do the honey do list in the winter. Hope I can help out.
[signature]
hey gdn443, I put in my vote for you as mod. I'm sure you will do a swell job. If you ever need anything, just pop over to the Cali board or ring the door bell on the other boards. You will find plenty of help around here.

I was going to give you some pointers on the honey do list. I finally worked out a deal with my wife.[Wink] Every 1/2 hour that I spend on the list, gets me 2 hrs of fishing.[cool] If she doesn't want me to fish, then she just hides the list for awhile.[laugh] If she doesn't feel that the list is getting done quick enough, then she hides some of my fishing poles.[pirate] That's why I keep spares in the car.[Smile]
[signature]
Thanks TubeN2,If I need any help I'll let you know.Thats the reason I agreed to do this because all the peaple on this site are helpful.Thankyou and all the members for the welcome.
[signature]
good luck and any thing i can help with just holler.
[signature]