Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are there any hunters in CA???
I'm trying to find out if there are any fellow hunters here in Cali. I'm in SoCal but I like to hunt in different areas of the state.[cool]
[signature]
My Dad lives in Walnut Creek. He sure likes to hunt the pigs. In fact, I'm flying out and we're going to Camp 5 just before memorial day. One thing I really miss about living in Cal. is the ocean though.[unsure]
[signature]
Hello Tubn2,

I love to hunt. I don't get as much as I used to before the kids were born but they are getting older now and I plan to get out a lot more in the coming years (my son can't wait to come out with me). I usually can get in a few hunts a year.

I like to hunt boar (Trinity), deer (Palamour Mt.), turkey (S.B. County), coyotes (Apple Valley, Palmour Mt.), occasional BobCat (Palmour Mt.) and would like to probably get in a bear hunt this year.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Hey Steve,
You know, when I lived in San Diego all those years I met very few other hunters. It just was not the thing to advertise down there. I met a few though and they knew the area and what they were doing. Good luck!
[signature]