Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Shrimpboy
[cool][blue][size 1]Hey Shrimpboy. Remember that rod and reel you brought up while fishing down here last week? Do you think this might have been how it ended up out there?[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]By the way, I took the reel apart, cleaned it out and lubed it up good. It works like a Swiss watch. Nice reel. It awaits your next visit down here.[/size][/#0000ff]

[Image: bl040501.gif]
[signature]
[Smile] It's what that guy gets for not fishing from a float tube to keep him afloat!

Thanks a bunch for working on the reel! I cleaned up the rod and it looks great too.

Why aren't you out fishing this morning? Is that front moving through down there right now?

My last finals are next week. I'm toying with the idea of heading down to AZ again on a week day in a couple of weeks, renting a car, and trying to get into the yellows again. :-) I just need to convince my wife that it's worth it.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff][size 1]Hey SB, we had planned a quick trip this morning, but it has been windy and the wind was already blowing at decision time...4 AM this morning. Don't wanna be on that lake when the surf is up. So, working on getting my mother into a new facility.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]We're planning on doing a run to Puerto Penasco next weekend. Arriba. Vamonos.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]If you get down midweek, I can probably work out a "speed run" to Saguaro. Sometimes I start later in the day. If the fishing is good, I may not start at all.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
It has got to be nice having a wife who works for an airline!
[signature]
oh yeah looks like i have to fall through on my arizona trip for right now tube. i wish i didnt have to say that but we are heading to hong kong the end of may. you know have to meet the parents sort of deal hehe. but we will refigure when we can get down there. i want to go to the sea of cortez really bad.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff][size 1]Hey, Mr. X, it sounds like you have different priorities these days. Hope the trip goes well and that you are well received in the family. The Sea of Cortez has been there for many thousands of years. I am sure it can wait another year or so for you, if necessary. Good luck.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]Kent is planning a special trip down in the middle of June. We are going to brave the heat and hit the salt south of the border. Of course we will take a lot of pics to gross out the folks back home. Can you say "a hundred fish in a hundred casts"?[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
im hoping to come down during fall time now . i am not sure if i want to go in the heat. you know me a cold weather kind of guy. but maybe we can pull it off as well.
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]October is a great month down there...and November...and December...etc. Sorry. No snow.[/size][/blue]
[signature]
that might be the meal ticket this year. like i said i wish i could come down now. since i had planned it that way for how long now? 6 months or so but thats how it gos when other "priorities" come up i guess.
[signature]
It was nice to have her working for the airline, BUT she was part of Southwest's Salt Lake lay-offs. So, we only get flying privledges for another 10 months. The real kicker is that, if we had known that we'd be moving back to AZ, then she could have kept her job and transfered. Then I'd still be able to come back to Utah any time I wanted. Oh well....hopefully it will all work out.
[signature]