Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whos on board here from Conn?
Besides Tomc and Bigoutdoors, anyone else fron CT. and where do you live? What type of fishing do you do. We like to hear your reports, good or bad.
[signature]
[Smile]
[signature]
GDN,

I was born and raised there. My best friend Bob (Flukeman) posted last year. Haven't been back in about 8 years and do check in from time to time. Plainville High, class of 80. Way bottom of the class. I'm now doing time in the Utah Federal Pennitentery know as Hill Air Force Base. Just kidding, I love it here and have no desire to move. I retire soon and am staying put. I've made a few friends, the hunting is great and we get to have as many wives as we want. I'll call Bob and see if he's been out. He fishes only offshore and mainly for big Fluke and Stripers. I"ll tell him to post some reports. He always listens to me because I can kick his butt.
[signature]
Hey IFG, glad to see you still check in to the old state. If the hunting and fishing are good I can see why you are stayoing out there.Hunting here has gotten pretty Sad here the last ten years. I gave up on it a couple of years ago and only fish now. Thats one area they have improved on. I saw flukeman on last year, think he's out of the Mystic area. Tomc does alot of salt water too. Good luck on your retirement.
[signature]