Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do I use it
Dynamite? Is it a whole or half stick. Do we throw it or drop it? I do not want to end up swimming.<br><br>Eric Seif
Back in the 40 s , my grampa went fishing with a stick, but he did'nt have a long enough fuse and when he oared away, it kinda followed him and went off about 20 yards away and blew him out of the boat !! Last time he did that !<br><br>
Calling on my past experience with an expert, 1/3 of a stick will be sufficient to stun any fish within 35 yeards. The depth of the water will determine the length of the fuse. Detonator cord come in three ranges: slow, fast and super fast and is, of course, water proof. I think the preferred method is to toss the dynamite from the boat, at the selected site, while crusing by at 30 knots (48 MPH). Continue in a straight line until the dynamite explodes, then trun around.<br> I had though this ancient method of fishing had been long extinct and am glad to see it making a comeback. It offers four advantages over traditional fishing. 1) Inexpensive compared to today's fishing gear prices. 2) It is faster than just sitting and waiting for a bite and the fisherman can be home in time for the green flag at Daytona. 3) Selection of only the choicest fish, leaving the smaller ones to grow bigger for another day. 4). The experienced explosive fisherman can be out on the water, get his limit (limit is calculated using rhe weight of the anglers squared by the weight of the boat multiplied by the horsepower of the motor and then divided by the cube sum of the interior of the boat) and have the boat docked before a game warden can respond, no matter how fast a boat he has.<br> Texas did have its advantages when it came to innovation of fishing methods and these are just my thoughts on the subject.<br><br>
First check with local D.N.R. to find out if it is legal where ever you are at. Here it will give you a free pass to jail and the loss of all of your hunting and fishing privilages. Not to mention a big fine. Then buy a rod,reel,line,lures,hooks, weights,bobbers,etc. and fish the slow unpreditcable sometimes skunked way.<br><br>
use two sticks, one in each back pocket lite the fuse be for you get in to the boat row out to the midle and just sit and wait, you be in fish heven in no time.<br><br><A HREF="http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MESS6438/" target="_new">http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MESS6438/</A> <br>Lookie See what the kids are up to.<br>Dave T. Clown