Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DALE HOLLOW
[size 2]Fishing is good. The water temperature is 65 degrees and the lake is stable. Lots of are largemouth bass are being caught on floating worms and flutes while fishing near the willow bushes in 2-4 feet of water. Crappie fishing is good in the rivers using jigs and minnows in the bushes, in laydown trees, in 2-4 feet of water. Bluegill and shellcracker fishing is improving while fishing nightcrawlers in the creeks in 5-10 feet of water.[/size]
[signature]
when are you going will check on it for you.
[signature]
[#8e0420][size 6]1-877-214-9698[/size][/#8e0420]

give ralph sandler a holler he will give you the best update info

[signature]
glad to have been of some help hope you had a great time and caught a lot of fish.
[signature]
how was the lake conditions? I emagine the levey was way up with all the rain this year...

now that 3.5er you mentioned was a smallie? I am looking forward to fishing down that way soon... Just as soon as I can call Tenn my home[cool]
[signature]
them smallies sure are fun to catch[url "javascript: addTag('Smile')"][Smile][/url]

say are you a resident of Tenn. or were you just passing through?

ya know we have a free membership here. you can click on the new member key at the bottom of my signiture.

if ya ever get back out to dale hallow again be sure to clue us in, I plan on moving in that area just as soon as I can get things in order.
[signature]