Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confusion about the rules
I am sorry for the multiple posts about my confusion with the rules and why my pictures have not counted, but before I spend any more time and effort trying to catch multiple species, spend money developing pictures (my digital died), and post them I just want to make sure I am doing everything right. I think it is only fair to everyone that the rules are crystal clear - especially if small details are going to be the determining factor in this contest.<br><br>I have a few questions:<br><br>1) Are everyone's pictures being confirmed only after they are posted to this thread and in the order (by date and time) that they are posted? This is exactly what the rules imply.<br><br>2) Since I posted 6 pictures before Kinzie's 7th picture and according to ssor's leading candidates post Kinzie has 8 and I only have 3, can I assume that some of my pictures/posts did not qualify. If so, why not?<br><br>3) What three pictures of mine have been confirmed?<br><br>**********<br><br>You can't catch tomorrow what you kill today, please practice catch and release.