Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Striper report
Fished on Capt. Ron's Fishermen tonight out of Atlantic Highlands for stripers Capt Ron put us on fish right away I got a 32 inch and 26 inch striper which is a limit in jersey many more were released since the entire boat was at the limit the pool winner went 25 pounds nice big striper didn't hear the length but it was big the only problem was the big one wasn't mine I also got a 23 inch Bluefish everyone on board had a great time and all went home with fish and this is just the start of the season lets hope itr keeps up with the current trend
[signature]
So would you go out on this boat again? was it crowded? what did they charge? Thanks.[cool]
[signature]
I would definetly go on this boat again the mates and capt were Great the price was $ 39 plus $3 for the pool and if you need a rod your first trip with them the rod is free after that I think its 4 or 5 bucks for a rod rental but if you have your own gear I would bring it you don;t need heavy stuff I used 25 pound test line a barrel swivel a red bead and a 4 ounce egg sinker with a 30 pound flurocarbon leader 2 feet and a 6/0 baitholder hook and they told me I could have gone lighter
[signature]