Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muddy River
Im 16 and live in north carolina and have found this little muddy river with all types of fish like bass and perch but the only thing i seem to be catching is the perch and some type of catfish there is this one type of fish i cant figure out what it is they are like 2 feet long and have like a pointy but blunt type nose somebody said it was a pike but i cant catch them i get them to follow my plastic worm but they wont hit it ive tried live bait like minnows and worms but they arent bitting it i was just wondering if anybody had some helpful hints or some old lures that your not uing that bass and i guess pike like if its no trouble thank you
[signature]
Try going to your local tackle or bait shop and ask them about it. They can point you in the right direction and even show you the stuff you'll need.
[signature]
i would but where i live they only place that sells bait is the gas stations and the only other baithshops around are about 10 miles away do you have any hints on catchin bass or catfish?
[signature]
Is there a WalMart or KMart around? if so, you should be able to ask in their sporting goods department.

Do a "search" for bass and catfish on the forum and you can find all kinds of hints and tips. I'm still learning myself but I'm slowly catching on.
[signature]