Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT Chat room 5-26 6:30
I am going onto the BFT chat room for a bit just for the halibut!!!(heck of it). Just inviting who ever else would like to go on there too.

Where to find it?? go to resources at the top of the page dont click on it, just highlight it. a tool bar drops down and click chat room
[signature]
[size 3]Sorry, I got dumped out of it but it would not let me back in! Said my addy was logged in from another machine??[/size]
[signature]
Rob, next time you want to go into the chat room post a message at least a day in advance, that way more people will see the post and they can plan to be on line at the same time. In the past we have posted a message about meeting in the chat room up to a week in advance. Just a thought. WH2
[signature]
You got it!!! that is a good idea!!! Feel free lot log onto the chat room on WED, MAY 26TH STARTING AT 6:30 PM, NO TOPIC IN GENERAL, JUST CHAT!!!!

We had a few last night and it was fun!!!
[signature]
[size 3]I would chat with ya Wednesday, but hope to be fishing Willard that evening! Right Petty?[/size]
[signature]
[Wink]
[signature]
Guess I missed it. I forgot until 7:00pm.
[signature]
You might not have missed it if you would have gone to the chat room at 7pm because the chat, once started can continue for an hour or more depending on how many people are there. I've been in one chat for over two hours with people coming and going every minutes. I guess I need to download Java on this new computer to go in. WH2
[signature]
I went at 7 and it was empty.
[signature]