Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adriana Gets Whacked!!!
Did anyone watch the Sopranos Last night??

I thought that was one of the best episodes ever. It kind of sucks that they wait til the last episode of the season to have a war with NY. Should be a great season ending show next week.

Did anyone get a little teary eyed when Tony and Carmela got back together? LOL
[signature]
i wont be able to see it, did tony find out about the fbi talks? is that why adriana is gone?

who did it? hows chris taking it? is he still sober?

thanks

sm
[signature]
adriana is going to be the #2 in the new friends spinoff 'joey' . . . i didnt know if she would last this season . .

sm
[signature]
There was a murder in Adriana's Office at the club. She let a drug dealer use her office to conduct some business and it got ugly. She tried to keep it a secret, but the FBI had a surveilance camera in the back of the club and saw her trying to dispose of something. Then the body washed up on shore and it had a club stamp on his hand.

The Feds were pissed at her for not wearing a wire and not giving them any really good info. So they told her the only way out of jail was to make Chris flip.

She had 24 hours to do it. Right after she told him he started choking her ( I thought she was going to die right there), but then he let go of her and started telling her he loved her, and he was seriously considering going into the witness protection program. He was pissed at Tony for some other stuff going on. He was at 90% ready to flip when he went to get some smokes and he saw this couple with a bunch of kids in a beat up car.

Next scene Tony is calling Adriana to tell her Chris tried to kill himself and he was in a hospital a little ways away. Silvio would be on his way to take her to him. She should of known better, but at that point she was definately screwed because without Chris flipping she was either dead or in jail.

Silvio took her out to the woods and shot her as she tried to crawl away.

Even though you saw it coming it was still kind of shocking. Very well played out (acting).

Also on the show, Tony was going to turn over his cousin Tony B. to Johnny Sack, but after Johnny started acting like a prick, he tod him to go F*** himself. So now it looks like war for the season finale.

You can get the show synopsis at: [url "http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/episode/season5/episode64.shtml"]http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/episode/season5/episode64.shtml[/url]
[signature]