Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last weeks hot spots
Trout-Eastwin Lake[reported 30 fish one trip], Highland Lake[Be there before the waterskiers] Bass- Gardner [reported 64 fish one trip], Mudge, Stillwater [5lb.4oz. small mouth reported] Stripers- good to excellent in all tidal rivers. Not sure where I'm going yet, but I'm not going to fight with the waterskiers. GOOD LUCK
[signature]
the waterskiersdo not bother me as mutch as the JETSKIERS do.
[signature]
Some days even the kayakers bother me.[crazy]I'm going to try the mouth of the Salmon River Saterday, should be quiet. Good luck where ever you go this weekend. Let us know how you made out.
[signature]
buddy I am the first person to jump on the ban waggon for bashing pwc's but this last week I was on a lake here in michigan where they were actualy respectable. (to my suprize)

they stayed away from the fisherman and went to another part of the lake to play [Smile]

It was just so much of a shock to what I am used to I just had to tell some one[cool]
[signature]
Hey gdn443

I'm moving to Middletown CT. this weekend is there any good fishing area's around there. Also i have a 18 1/2 foot crestliner with a 150 is that big enough to do any ocean fishing up there i've had it out in the chesapeake bay before in Maryland. I'll be hitting you up for information.
[signature]
Hey Poncho, welcome to Ct. I grew up in Middlefield right next to Middletown. Worked in Middletown for 12years after that. Let me know what you are fishing for and I'm sure I or the other guys can turn you on to some good spots.I fished saltwater up till a couple of years ago.Now just sweetwater unless we go crabbing.I had a 19' with a 70 hp. and it was fine to use up here in the sound. Hope to hear from you.
[signature]
YES DAVE THAT IS HARD TO BELIEVE!!!!!!! THE ONLY THING I COULD COME UP WITH IS THAT THEY WERE FISHERMEN,JUST OUT PLAYING[Wink]
[signature]