Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Building a trailer..for a 14 foot boat??
anyone ever done this? is it worth it to try to save some bucks to do it instead of buying one??? any info is appreciated.

Laters,
[signature]
wish you would of said something sooner i just sold a boat trailer for a 14fter yesterday for $50
[signature]
Let me know what you end up doing, I am going to build a boat this winter and have not decided if I should build or buy a trailer.
[signature]
Got another one....HA HA...[crazy] .

Do you know anyone that does have one..not ha ha real question this time. let me know..I am searching the library system for books on building a boat trailer...maybe I can pull this off...I dunno.
[signature]
i do have another one in fact i have 2 but theres boats setting on both of them.

i was going to build a trailer but after pricing everything and making plans and junk i decided it wasnt worth building one you can find them for less then a 100, i got mine for 350 but it was practacly new and was a yacht club trailer.
[signature]
I have built them before and theres nothing to them I have a welder and some scrap metal here, let me know if you would like to tackel this project.

DZ
[signature]
dan I will be bringing my motor over next week I think sometime....I will talk to you about a trailer then. Thanks,
[signature]
sounds good.

DZ
[signature]