Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
redondo beach pier
i have not been out there in awhile does any one know how the fish are hitting out there ?<br><br>
I've been to Redondo a few times in the past several months. The bonito are back at the breakwater big time. Enough so that CFO & I drove all the way up from San Diego for a go with light tackle.<br><br>We toured the pier and didn't see much more than a few mackeral. Mind, this was late winter early spring. <br><br>If I was going to fish the pier I would take a Sabiki rig & catch small perch & smelt for bait.<br><br>Fishslayer<br><br>
cool thanks looks like i,ll have to hit the break water. i was told my a partner of mine that the shark was bitting off the pier here not to long ago bout a week now .but i would think that the water was still to cold yet for that. i may be wrong . guess i,ll have to go check it out too. have a good one and thank,s again!<br><br>
They don't let you fish on the short breakwater anymore. Everyone fishes on the rocks by the short (sportfishing) pier.<br><br>Fishslayer<br><br>