Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flaming gorge report 5-22,23
Sorry about the pics, I've never loaded them before so I'm sure that its me. I have them on an email so if someone else wants to try to post them, I would be happy to forward them. As for where they are, we went up the prior weekend and I found the fish over on Antelope, but they would not take. This past weekend we found fish on State line and also on Antelope, but they seemed alot more cooperative. The fish also seemed to be scattered, but we found that being persistent over active stacks brought strikes. We were jigging, but the trollers were doing well too. The boats that are congregated will tell you where the fish are, I think they are on the move pretty good. The fish seemed to be in 50 to 75 feet. I asked for and got some really good info on using my downriggers, but fortunately I didn't need them, thanks again for the tips. I release the fish I catch also, there is no bigger thrill than landing one of those lunkers, they should live to be caught again. Good luck, I hope you get some fishable weather-MM
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
flaming gorge report 5-22,23 - by MACMAN - 05-28-2004, 01:39 AM
Re: [Oats] flaming gorge report 5-22,23 - by MACMAN - 05-28-2004, 05:26 AM