Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
have you seen Jimmy lately?
Jimmy haffa that is, yep I know, 20 year old crime unsolved, but today he is in the news once again....

today a man who on his deth bed claimed to be the one to put two rounds in the back of the head of jimmy hoffa, he states the body was dragged behind the house and lay in a garage for two days and then taken some place for cremation.

today local police departments go to the house and start ripping up floors and walls for traces of blood to be checked against DNA.

needless to say there is a lot of hoopala about todays turn of events...

that sure blows holes in the storie about him ending up in a chicago camble soop canery....
[signature]
I heard he was buried in the Meadowlands where the NY Giants play
[signature]
I know this is going to date me, i have heard the name jimmy haffa, but who is he, i know nothing more then the name
[signature]
[Smile][Wink]i hear ya there, my memory aint that good, i member somewhat of a movie bout it, but can,t put a FINGER ON IT. HAHAHAHA if i do member what i,m memberin, it,s good thing he is fingered as they say back in ma,s day. hahaha[Smile][Wink]huh dave// haha[Smile]
[signature]
Don't worry F4F, me too. Heard of him, but have NO CLUE who he was.
[signature]
hoffa was the leader of a teamsters union, he was suposedly taken out by some mobster gang... my memory is week on the subjet as well. I lived then and now but only 10 miles from where he disapeared. I have met some of his family.
[signature]
[size 2] [font "comic Sans MS"] I just heard that FOX News is running a report concerning Hoffa today (5-30-04), not sure of the time. They say they have new information about his "disappearance". [/font] [/size]

[size 2] [font "comic Sans MS"] David [/font] [/size]
[signature]