Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QUANTUM BIG CAT VS SHAKESPEAR UGLY STICK BIG WATER OR TIGER RODS
[unsure]HEY GUYS, JUST BOUGHT AN ABU-GARCIA 7000C3 THROUGH BASS PRO AND NEED SOME ADVISE ON A GOOD CATFISH POLE TO USE WITH THIS REAL. I'VE GOT 2 ABU-GARCIA 6500C3'S ON UGLY STICK POLES BOUGHT AT WAL-MART BUT I WAS WANTING A BETTER ROD FOR THE 7000C3. I'VE HEARD THAT THE QUANTUM BIG CAT ROD AND THE UGLY STICK BIG WATER OR TIGER RODS ARE VERY GOOD WITH THESE REELS. IF ANY ONE HAS USED EITHER ROD OR HAS HEARD OF ANY OTHER GOOD ROD PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'M LIMITED AT THE MOMENT ON THE PRICE, TRYING TO STAY UNDER 75.00 OR LESS. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL SOON, THANKS.
[signature]
go with the big cat i have used it and it hold up well under the stain the big fish can dish out.
[signature]
I would personally second the motion. The Big Cat is a good all around pole for some of those bigger species.[cool]
[signature]
[Smile]i,ll take the ugly stik anyday. haha feel everythin and can feel everythin with it, dont care what the size, it,ll outdo any of those others! least of course that,s my opinion! hahahaha later[Wink]
[signature]
Patches, here's something just for you:

[Image: A6313E-md.jpg]
[signature]

Hey there WOLFRAD,

Had a tiger by the tail, a long...long...time ago. They came out about 7 or 8 years ago.... at least. Shattered 'into the beyond' on about the third fish. Stripe looks cool but.......

JapanRon
[signature]
hey i agree with daymere the quantum big cat can dish out alot specially for the BIG boys well thats my opinion
[signature]