Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Lake Pueblo
Fished lake Pueblo several times in the past month been catching smallmouth and spotted bass. Largest so far is one 16 inch smallmouth. Caught all of them on 5 inch smoke with black flake grub on a 1/4 oz jig. Also caught some on 3 inch senkos smoke with black flake. I caught a couple of walleyes on 5 inch chartruese with black flake also, walleyes range from 13 to 17 inches. Seen some boaters trolling 1/8 oz jigs with 3 inch chartruese grubs catch some small walleyes also. The lake is going down and seems like shore fisherman are not catching where I fish. I fish from a float tube and put in where old 96 goes into the lake on the south side. I hope I do not offend any jet skiers that follow rules but I watched a jet skier the other night chase geese. This is uncalled for this person was an adult not a teenager. I tried to see a number but could not read anything. Well you all have fun keep a tight line and becarefull on the low lakes.<br><br>
[center][Image: MESS3307CustomImage0895940.gif][/center][center]Rudolph has been missing all day now. It may be that all the new fallen snow in the mid west has covered up his tracks. Dont fret cause he will have to stur some time. and you can bet that when he dose he will leave a fresh set of tracks so that you can hunt him down.[/center] [center][#ff0000]++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/#ff0000][/center] [left]I know what you mean about punks on personal water craft. for some reason them jet boats bring out the worst in some people (not all).[/left] [left]When I can get on my lake I get harrased by my neighbor's punk kid and his crunies. I fish in a small 12 foot aluminum row boat for the dinner table. with a 2200 acre lake you think they could find room to stay away from me. (at least 100 feet)[/left] [left]so I can sympithis with you and the frustration of having to put up with personal jet boats.[/left] [left]but that is not why I am replying, I was wondering if Lake Pueblo is high enough to freeze for ice fishing?[/left] [center] [/center]
[signature]