Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Springers/ Kalama, & Lewis Rivers
6am-9am, Fished the Kalama this morn. Started in the canyon at the Deadline and then worked down to the Sadle drifting eggs. Made a stop at Painted Rock, the Modrow Bridge head waters, and a brief stop at the beginners hole. No bites, but hit a few smolts. Cloudy and cool, Rained last night, and river is still showing good color. Then headed over to Cedar Creek on the Lewis, Third drift with pea size Flame Orange Corkie and eggs, I hooked up with an 18lb Nook. Bobbers were successful above strawberry Island taking a few Steelhead and 1 Chinook. Bite was very active but those Metalheads were hard to hold on. Saw many drifters with Corkies and yarn hook up but none landed those aggresive bruts, a couple looked 19 to 20+ lbs.<br><br>Gamakatsu &lt;*(((&gt;{<br>
Hi , lonehunter here ,

I see it's been a while since you have been to the BigFishTackle boards . With the spring runs about to begin I thought this would be the perfect time to get you reaquanted with the boards and into the free contests here . We not only have the weekly tackle give -a -way for members but we also have the 16 species contest and the product testers wanted board as well . if you need any help at all stop by the michigan board and give me a shout , i'll be right on it .

Thanks !

your fishing pal , lonehunter
[signature]