Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Your Calendars for Next Saturday
Mark Your Calendars for Next Saturday

As you may know, it is a sin for a Taliban male to see a woman other than his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does.

So this Saturday at 4 p.m. Eastern time, all American women are asked to walk out of their houses, completely naked, to weed out any terrorists in your neighborhood. Circling your block for, at least one full hour is suggested for this anti-terrorist effort.

All American men are asked to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their homes to prove they are not Taliban, and to protect and show support for American women. Since the Taliban also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack beside our seat is further proof of your anti-Taliban sentiment.

The US government appreciates your participation in this anti-terrorist activity. God Bless America.

[cool]

sm
[signature]
Amen..[Wink]
[signature]
I'll be proud to help out our great nation on this worth while cause. Do you think the media knows about this?[sly]
[signature]
RIGHT ON!!![Wink]
[signature]
I'm gonna buy me a video camera for this event! Only thing is, my girl isn't allowed to be naked in public so she won't be able to participate.

Haha! What a country!
[signature]
Right On Brother[Wink]
[signature]
I'll help US out. This could requre a 12 pack for sure.[cool]
[signature]
A 12 pack of good beer[shocked]. This isn't gonna be just some ordinary event. Why don't we just split a case?[Wink]
[signature]
Right on Bro. Now we're talking American.[cool]
[signature]
And they say a bunch of idiots are running this country.
[signature]
What's the matter shewicker, did you run out of fresh cold ones??? Where the heck is your camera?? This could be a Kodak moment!!![cool]
[signature]
I'll have my camera ready. We need to make new rules for the day about posting naked girls on the boards.
[signature]
she can be excused only if you send a picture of her to all bft members ..

[shocked]

sm
[signature]
I think we missed it. I wasn't around. She won't show her body to anybody but the doctor and me. Sorry guys. You missed out on one of the hottest specimens in America.
[signature]
well as long as you vouch for her, and she says you're not taliban, thats good enough for me . . .

sm
[signature]
Good thing you haven't seen my photo. Hehe. [angelic]
[signature]
I don't think they will allow that on the site. ha ha. How about a pictur of a naked fish instead??[cool]
[signature]
I'd love to but my friend Darrell already ate the naked fish.
[signature]
What if we just put a new one. I'm sure there are more naked fish around somewhere. Ohhhhhhhh. Here's one for you.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4888;]

It's a little hard to see but it is a Naked Female Leopard Shark.
[signature]
next time think FLASH

[Tongue]

sm
[signature]