Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 5-29 wed
Fished willard tonight, couldnt locate a good size school of wipers, dang near trolled the entire dike line. The fish must be out in the open water somewhere, thats when I have the most trouble keeping them located. I managed a couple wipers and a couple walleye but with no consistency. The water temp is outrageous and the metabolism of the fish must be racing so they should be feeding activley if you just locate them. I know the walleye are on.<br><br>UNICORN CATCHER F.L.P.
Fished willard again friday morning. A few wipers, cat fish, and walleye. Nothing worth getting all excited about. Some guy was stomping on the crappie in the north marina. <br><br>UNICORN CATCHER F.L.P.
We went out that day also, my best day ever for walleye. A few wipers thrown in for a good reel screaming<br>great day. WH2 <br><br>
Hey Unicorn, Was that car still blocking the entrance when you got there friday morning? Did we see you south of the north marina by the trees? WH2<br><br>
I got there friday morning at about four thirty a.m. That stupid car from colorado was blocking the gate and I was about to unhook my boat, hook up a tow rope to that car and drag it to the middle of nowhere. But some one showed up with a board to put down on the tire rippers, so we went across that way. I did fish south of the north marina and over by the outlet as well. It was my aniversary friday so I had to leave early. I did manage a couple fish though. Skeeters dad was out there, I saw him catch a couple.<br><br>UNICORN CATCHER F.L.P.
Was that you in the red skeeter? I only remember seeing one other boat in the area. <br><br>UNICORN CATCHER F.L.P.
We were in a white 14ft center console aluminum boat. Was that red Skeeter trolling around a marker beacon?<br> I know where you came up with the UNICORN CATCHER part of your signoff but where did you get the F.L.P. part?<br><br>
I didnt see them trolling a marker but I left shortly after they got there. As for the F.L.P. its the In-Fisherman's. It stands for Fish. Location. Presentation. And all the fine points under each. In a nut shell it is The basic nature body structure and preferences of each species. Thier relation to cover and structure. As well as lure size color speed and horizontal or vertical movement. Its a very interesting concept and i recomend any serious angler take a good in depth look at it. And for those of you who dont understand the nature of unicorn catcher, its a bit arrogant but I like the idea. The unicorn is supposed to be an uncatchable creature. By calling myself the unicorn catcher I am basically saying I can catch any fish if I put my mind to it and apply F.L.P.<br><br>UNICORN CATCHER F.L.P.