Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kids fishing derby june 12 & 13 free fishing weekend
June 12 & 13 are free fishing days here in michigan license are not required on thise two days to allow residents and not residents to sample michigan's fishing.

all other rules and regulations apply.

June 12 from two O'clock to five O'clock there will be a kids hooked on fishing derby at powers beach of proud lake recreation on the western boarder of commerce twp

June 13 noon till three pm there will be a kids hooked on fishing derby at shiawassee basin at the north end of ormond rd on davisburg road just west of the town of davisburg springfeild twp.

if you need further information by all means give me a hallar (pm or reply to this string)

the weekend of the 12th and 13th is the international kids hooked on fishing weekend. check with a wallmart store near you to find the kids fishing derby nearest to your home.....
[signature]
Is the one up in Davisburg the same one that we hooked up with ya last year at the little pond? If it is count me and the kids in. The kids have been bugging me every weekend. Dad can we go fishing?!?!?!?!?!?!?
[signature]
it is the vary same, hope ya make it.

not sure if I will be there yet, (its a transportation thing)
[signature]
If you don't mind the kids, I can give you a ride out. We can only stay a couple of hours.

I don't mind getting there a little early to help set up if needed. just let me know.
[signature]
I am up for that if I havent put my hands on another BFT mobile by then...
[signature]
we had two events this weekend. saturday at proud lake in commerce twp and on sunday in springfeild twp.

saturday we had 60 partisipants for the Wallmart international hooked on fishing derby

and sunday about 200 partisipants for thier wallmart international hooked on fishing derby.

My camera did unfortunatly suffer a mishap. of the 120 pics I took on saturday and sunday I was only able to salvage 5 from saturday.

between the two events the species caught were pike perch crappie gills rock bass catfish and trout. we had a number of activiteis at both events. lucky hat contest. casting contest, shirt painting, lure tieing and buble gum blowing contest. WHAT A RIOT!!! [laugh] boy would I have liked to have stock in penutbutter on saturday.
[center][Image: wall.cgi?id=1273&do=view_image]
[/center] [center][Image: wall.cgi?id=1274&do=view_image]
[/center] [center][Image: wall.cgi?id=1275&do=view_image]
[/center] [center][Image: wall.cgi?id=1276&do=view_image]
[/center] [center][Image: wall.cgi?id=1277&do=view_image]
[/center]
[signature]
What a good day sunday, All the kids had a great time. I was in such a rush to get out there I forgot my camera
but there was a lady in red taking pictures with her digital camera as she made it around the pond. Do you now who she is? and if those picture will be posted some where?
Again, hats off to ya davetclown and everyone involved in putting this together.
[signature]
I will check and see who it was... if she was part of what was going on you should be able to get a copy..
[signature]
Thanks
She was the one pulling the prizes out of the truck.
Red shirt with long sandy brown hair. She took a few pictures of us while the kids were fishing plus a good one with all there hats on with fish. I forgot to get the wood chips from you the other day maybe this weekend I 'll stop by. I 'm going to smoke 4 trout this weekend.
[signature]
I should probably be home all week end. weather man says no rain so I am going to doing some roof repairs.

if I am not there the chips will be setting in bags beside the front door, help your self to what you want, dont be shy, I can make more.... the cherrie is round 6-8 inches in lenth the maple is split 6-8 inches in lenth.
[signature]
i haven't looked at it yet but , [url "http://www.metroparks.com"]www.metroparks.com[/url] covers the huron-clinton metro parks and thier activities .

hudson mills, kensington, indian springs, wilcott mill, lake erie, oakwoods, stony creek, lower huron , willowand metro beach .

kensington has a two week youth fly fishing classes program in june . it should have the july fireworks schedule posted too .1-800-477-3178 or 248-685-1561 fireworks is on the 4th .

july 18 is children's day at stoney , you do a fishing program for that , don't you dave ? fireworks there is on the 2nd. 1-800-477-7756 or 586-781-4242
[signature]
I was working with kids with special abilities a few years back. ssor attended one a couple years back and donated a new computer system for a luck winner....
[signature]