Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NeeGronde
I have heard that the public boat ramp on the east side of the lake is unusable for larger boats. Does anyone know the staus of the private ramp at Cottonwood Park (or whatever it's called) on the north side? I have a 20' fish-n-ski and I'm wondering whether it makes sense to drag it out there. Thanks.
[signature]
[cool] Thanks. I appreciate that suggestion.
[signature]
you might want to try dumping your cookies and then go to the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?"][size 1]Main Index [/size][/url] page and then relog in... this should fix what ever is hanging you up.

you will have to relog in any time you dump your cookies. that is the only way the site can know who you are.
[signature]
I was listening to the Terry Wicksstroms show on the the Fan this morning. Someone from the DOW reported an excellent Saugeye bite going on right now at Nee Noshe and NeeGronde. I guess Nee Noshe is only accessible by belly boat or carry on craft. Nee Gronde has alot more water and the private pay ramp is viable.
[signature]
Thanks Neal. There are a lot of good fish in both of those lakes. It used to be that some local chamber of commerce out there sponsored a wiper tournament on those two lakes on the second weekend in June every year. Anyone know if that's going on this year and, if so, what weekend?
[signature]
I guess it depends on the size of your tow rig and cajones! I put my 17' tracker on nee gronde at the east ramp on 5-30 and it was easy!It was my second trip there in 8 days and I can tell you that the fishing was awesome.Five 5lb saugeyes and many from 15-20 and some big crappies-I measured one at 14"-the big saugeyes were caught on 1\2 worm on plain leadheads and smaller ones and crappies were caught on minnows on plain hook.Everything in about 10' of water.The private ramp looks like it would work quite well,but it's 10 bucks to use it!Lots of snags,almost impossible to drift and drag anything on the bottom.Iwould anchor along tree lines and deadn stick it for about 15-20 mins.If no bite I would move 100' or so and try again.The wind spins the boat enough so the bait drags along the bottom just enough.Boy I missed a bunch of nice fish also-love this place!
[signature]
Thanks Slayerfish! I love that lake. I've done real well there in years past. Is anyone catching any wipers? Is there any place out there to get minnows? In Eads maybe? I'm planning to hit it next week.

Leaving for Flaming Gorge later today to fish for 4 days..
[signature]