Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake X report 6-5-04
[#800080][size 2]The temps are warming up! And, the boys were making the beds. The prom hasn't started quite yet(the Ladies have not move in). [/size][/#800080]

[#800080][size 2] Theekillerbee and myself caught about 30 male smallies today. Do you know the difference from being pissed off and pissed on? Well, the smallies were mad and they wetted me down. [/size][/#800080]

[#800080][size 2] More commentary after dinner. TKB will post some pics later [cool].[/size][/#800080]
[signature]
Nice!

I have me some plans for that there "Lake X" on the 14th.

Hopefully things will be full swing by then and I will be a happy man.

Cleaned out the entire rack of my favorite smallmouth lures today. All thats left is a empty hole on the rack.
[signature]
The wife and I slipped up this morning, and caught a few ourserves. Largest was a 2 lb male. Tried a few cranks-no action, jerks-no action, tubes,senkos,and a little lizard accounted for out fish. It was a great time for sure. Nails
[signature]
[#800080][size 2]The biggest was caught on a jerkbait. He was a nice fat 14". They ran about 8" to 14" today. We used texas rigged tubes for most of the damaged. Senkos and grubs or reaction baits didn't do so well. [/size][/#800080]
[signature]
It sure was a great day up at "Lake X". Tomegun is a exceptional bass fisherman, and I really appreciated the opportunity to fish and learn with him. He caught the lions share of the fish today...however I was the only one that boated any perch! Ha ha, nothing to brag about there. It took us a while to find what the fish wanted, but when we did, and could target the specific areas, we put the hurt on them. It sure was a great day. Thanks a bunch Tomegun!

Here is Tomegun's biggest fish. It's a very nice SMB, Tomegun says it's barely a tournament fish, but it's still the biggest I've personally seen caught.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4837;]
And here one of mine. Nothing to brag about, but still fun to catch!
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4838;]
[signature]
Great Pics Guys !!! Nice !!
[signature]
Look at that big old grin!

A man in his element.
[signature]