Basics:
Channel Cats only

6 Fish limmit.

12 inch or longer

For additional info call:

(740) 596-8219
or
(740) 596-4968

I will be there. Any one that lets me know they read this, I have a BFT Sticker waiting for you!
I should arive at Lake Hope around 4:00PM and will be easy to spot in my BFT Shirt, Hat and Booya angler shorts.

Hay Windy!!! are you going to go? I know you love fishing for cats!
[signature]
I'm gettin the itchen for some kitty fissin...

How did things trun out? did you make it to the tourny? and did you place any where?
[signature]
Had been awhile since I had been to Hope. I went early and arived around 3pm with my son. Found a nice place on the bank east of the dam close to parking. I played with some gills till about 6:15. Then I went looking for the Tourny to get set up and spent over an hour hunting for them. There was no sign of the tourny or anyone else looking for it. I had goodys for any BFT member that looked me up but that also was a noshow. The weather was good and the water was nice for fishing. My son gets his line wet 5-6 days every week and this is the first time this year I had been able to fish together with him. He had a problem with the waterplants around the lake while I just kept reeling in the gills. He said he would not let me outfish him again this year. I had him by 18 to 3 when we packed it up. Sorry Dave I took the digital cam but forgot to check the batery to make sure it was charged.
All in all it was a good day on the water with the exception of not catching up with the tourny group.
[signature]
thats a problem when preregistration is not done. the guy shows up in the morning and dosnt see a hundred cars he never unpacks and heads off elswere.

to bad you didnt hook up... all in all it sounds like it was a good day of fishing.

how was wendy doing? has she been able to get out on the water yet this year?
[signature]
I was just wonderin there What kind of fissin you do around your parts say the end of november to around the first half of december?
[signature]