Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweet Briar Report
i fished there on thursday for about 4 hours for bass and didnt see any life. i tried just about everything. But i did manage to catch a 10 1/2 lb. muskie off one of the points with a terminator spinnerbait(those spinnerbaits sure are strong [Wink]).I still have to get the picture developed. but i was very dissapointed i didnt have my tape measure with i just had to forget it and i really wanted to enter it in the contest. it would of gave me quite a few points but now i always remember to bring it with.
[signature]
Thanks for the report PunkBass. Just give me the picture once you get it and I can scan it on for you.
[signature]
i was out at sweet briar yesterday. the weather couldnt have been more perfect. I started off using plastics and that didnt seem to work so i starting using a green frog on top of the moss and managed to get 2 bass. one bass was over 3 pounds, that is the biggest bass i have caught out of sweet briar. the rest of the day was pretty slow.
[signature]
Thanks for the report. Sweet Briar has always had some nice bass. Where there any other people there? Were they catching anything?
[signature]
there were some poeple out in the middle of the lake. looked like they were trolling for walleye. i'v been hearing that people have been catching there limit everyday. but other than that just poeple bobber fishing.[Wink] and once they saw me pull in one of those bass they kept throwing out there bobbers right by me[Smile]
[signature]