Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blown away
myself and a bud decided to go fishing at strawberry reservoir a blue ribbon fishrey here in utah asked my daugther ( member aquagril ) if she wanted to come along which she did we get to the lake and launch and get set up to troll i tied on one of the two minnow type plugs i had a horrid orange gold and silver thing i got for a dollar out of a bargain bin and handed it to my daughter about two minutes later SLAM ! she hooks the first fish a 17" cutt caught and released 5 minutes later another then another and another at this point i tell her give me that rod and hand her the other with a black/gold rapala SLAM ! she get another on the rod i just handed her EEEERRRR she had the hot rod all day which ever one she used she caught fish i did have a good run later in the day which got me close to her count total count for the day was my daughter with 26 fish myself 20 and my bud 14 for a total of 60 fish ! but at least i got the largest at 22"
[signature]
[Smile][Smile]GOOD STORY BUD, ITS SO MUCH FUN WATCHIN THE KIDS, JUSTIN LIKED PULLI EM IN THE LAST TIME WE WENT OUT, HAHA and dont git too blown away, i cant catch ya from here! hahaha go git em girl! ahhha later[Smile][Wink]
[signature]
It never fails, does it Chris! The inexpierenced get the most fish, biggest buck, and so forth!
[signature]
my daughter likes fishing so much that she don't even have a fishing lience we got her a one day but she sure put a hurting on them
[signature]