Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tubing trip ?
alright time for all you dudes with tubes, and toons to step up how many of you would like to have a BFT get together ? anybody interested, where would you like to fish ? i was thinking sat 7/17 gives us a little over a month to bring it all together

now as far as a vote where to go i'll watch the reports for a couple of weeks and see whats what
[signature]
I vote Blue Lake or Smith & Morehouse. Or Grantsville. But Ill go anywhere. Blue lake is my first choice though.
[signature]
It sounds like fun to me, but Pineview gets a little scary on the weekends. Is the north arm still wakeless speed only?
[signature]
good point about pineview on the weekends wouldn't want a bunch of us to be used as a salom course LOL i think i just hold my vote for a couple of weeks and see how the fish reports go
[signature]
How about Jordanelle , or Strawberry . I need to get me a 70" jet ski fish for the fuzzy challenge at Pineview . LOL I think I can do this but is it in april ? I might need a reminder . LOL Grantsville sounds good too . Are we having a big fish contest ? [Wink]
[signature]
DOH thanks randy i meant 7/17 i'll go change that big fish contest sounds good to me
[signature]
I would be interested. Preferably a place that has bass also and not alot of boat traffic. I know jordanelle as some wakeless areas.

Chad
[signature]
I would love to come, and I would like to suggest the Rock Cliffs at Jordanelle. No waterskiers in the wakeless area, and it ought to be fairly good for smallies and perch at that time.
[signature]
I second the Rock Cliff area at Jordanelle. We went there last Sept. for a get together, and it was a lot of fun. That's the only BFT get together I've been able to make. Boats can go there if they would like, but it's wakeless speed over there, and the only ones there are only interested in fishing not speedboating or slalom courses. Mostly it's just pontoons and float tubes. Everyone should be able to get into the perch and probably smallies and trout too. I'll come if I can, but that's about when my baby is due so I doubt it.
[signature]
Jordanelle sounds good to me, perchies, smallies, brownies I think I need to get out fishing soooooooon.
[signature]
thanks everyone that replyed why don't we give this post another week for more people to check it out and vote and go from there i'm pretty eay to please jordanelle seems to be ahead so far and works for me
[signature]
Count me in Chris. I vote for the nell.
[signature]
looking good
[signature]
Sounds fun to me but I don't know squat about fishing Jordanelle.

FM
[signature]
Rockcliff sounds great !!
[signature]
What are the campgrounds like there?
[signature]
The Rockcliff campground is quite unique. You walk in from the parking lot over boardwalks that cross the floodplain of the river, then over the river to the other side, where they have a nice area set up with lots of spots, bathrooms with showers, and a pavillion. They provide these big handcart thingys that you can borrow to haul your stuff over there and back. It's all in the trees right close to the river and very pretty, in the aspens. There is a visitor center there as well, just watch out for dive bombing hummingbirds!! lol
[signature]
Hey that's good info. Thanks. Sounds like if this is going to happen at Jordanelle, I'd better plan on taking the rv to hailstone or staying with some friends in park city, or getting up early and driving over there.

My wife's cousin wants to go camping and I thought that this could kill 2 birds with one stone.
[signature]
hi ryan i don't know anything about fishing jordanelle myself hooking up with a couple of these guys should be a big help in making it easier to fish though
[signature]
The Nell sounds good to me also. Its about time I got my *** out there.

Al
[signature]