Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banjo Minnow
Hey Everyone Long time no talk or post lol..Well right now im watching the banjo minnow commercial and for about 45 bucks I get all of the banjow minnow stuff which is the kit and video and the kit has ALOT of stuff and Im wondering is it worth it has nayone tried this lure b4? If You have plz lemme know THX- P.S.-
But there is also nothing to lose from it.YOu get a 30 Day Money Back Gurrantee.I mean it seems like a good lure if u know how to and where to use for instance by logs which is a Gold mine for Bass Large/Big Wink
Most lures that have informercials on tv usually dont work very well. They make it seem like its the best lure on the market but it's really not.
[signature]
There's a post on another website that's been talking about the Banjo minnow. So far nobody likes it. Can't seem to find the thread right now.
[signature]
My father bought them a couple of years ago, caught nothing.I used them some last year and caught only one bass.Don't waste your money.
[signature]
i did catch fish on the banjo minnow i fished them on points and in weedy areas. A buddy of mine cought a 6lb. smallmouth on them. I like them you just cant use real heavy line with them. I did really good with them. but its a decision ull have to make.try it whats the worst that could happen if it dont work sell it on e-bay
[signature]
Ah your from colorado also.
We used to use banjo minnows. they are weedless and have beautiful action. I used to catch a lot of fish on them, largemouth mostly, but I did catch some big rainbows and I caught a few walleye and some pike. They don't cast very well so light line is necessary. You get a lot of strikes with them but you also can't hook most because the hooking system stinks. (the hook is placed through the head.)

Overall, there are much better soft jerkbaits out there. The best of them all is the zoom super fluke, which is heavier than the banjo minnow, has better action, and has a great hooking system to where it is weedless, but when a fish bites it the little slit opens up and you drive the hook home. Zoom super flukes are the best for sure, and they are bass candy.
[signature]
Can banjo minnows catch fish? Sure, but so can bread. That doesn't mean you should go spend money on supplies of bread. I believe you can catch fish on any bait as long as you have confidence in it. That confidence allows you to fish that bait to its maximum potential. The point is if the bait company needs to make an info-mercial to sell its products, then there are probably better baits out there like previously stated flukes[Wink]
[signature]
I tried it one and that was the last!
[signature]