Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview
I went up to Pineview today dispite all the wind. We had a real hard time with proper boat control. I ended up having one chase my lure to the boat that was around the forty inche mark and then a couple of minutes later my friend nailed a 42 inche muskie. That fish was a real pig! My friend and I have fished for muskie ever since they were introduced. This fish happend to be the biggest fish he had ever caught so it was kind of cool. The only bad thing is we forgot the camera. Thats alright because well get one tommrow. I tell you what I really would like to see how a muskie tasted but a fish that big you can't help to respect something like that. We released him in good health. One fish is all we caught today but it was a real pig and that made the trip worth it. Have a good one.<br><br>
You know what the answer to high wind boat control problems is dont you? TROLL. Yeah I know its not that fun but break out the eight horse and chuck a couple lines out. By the way, anyone know anything about mounting a trolling motor to a bass boat? Particularly a skeeter?<br><br>UNICORN CATCHER F.L.P.