Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PETA HIRES VIOLENCE ADVOCATE
PETA HAS HIRED GARY YOUROFSKY A VOCAL PROMOTOER OF VIOLENCE FOR ITS SPOKESMAN. YOUROFSKY HAS A TATTOO OF HIM IN A COWLED ROBE, WITH ALF UNDER IT. TO READ MORE GO TO: http://wfla.org/ or to www.ussportsmen.org. <br> Maybe we should all forward these articales to all of our federal legislators, esp Fienstien and her ilk.<br><br>
Sounds like a plan to me!<br><br>Famous last words: "Ah Bears are too big and fat to run fast"
I don't usually advocate violence but in this case, I'd go along with staking Mr. Yourofsky out in the forest, strip him down to his shorts and cover his body with honey. Then we'd see if he still wants bear hunting banned.
[signature]
check out this artical

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=17235;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=17235;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;[/url]

[signature]
Good morning Dave -
I read all the posts I could find about PETA before replying. It wouldn't surprise me if there were one or two PETA spys on here, keeping track of who says what, etc. They have been known to sue for defamation and libel just to keep their name in the paper. I'd love to get these people in court, in front of a hunting/fishing judge.
It appears to me that PETA could now be investigated by the new Homeland Security Agency for supporting terrorists and terrorists acts. Bank accounts frozen, indepth investigations (proctologists needed ASAP. Must have extensive experience with assholes).
Luckily, Colorado doesn't condone PETA or anti-hunting/fishing agendas.
[signature]
[size 1]johnincolorado [/size][size 1]

[size 3][Image: Earthworm.gif] You are correct about PETA wanting to protect their 13 million dollar a year industry of deception and persecution of others who would otherwise be living their lives in their pursuits unwarranted of PETA’s harassments. [/size]

[size 3][Image: Earthworm.gif] I don’t seek out people and tell them how to live their lives. Don’t go to their homes and destroy property and threaten their lives. [/size]

[size 3][Image: Earthworm.gif] I don’t go out in the waters or fields where they play and try to take away their beach balls and tell them that the vary pets they are housing were once animals of the wild who now can not survive in today’s world without human intervention.[/size]

[size 3][Image: Earthworm.gif] PETA was once a noble institution designed for the protection of humanity through the protection of our environment and that includes wild life and their environment. Because without we “man kind” will not survive a day. This includes many of the industries that will fail because they waist environmental resources and pollute the environment.[/size]

[size 3][Image: Earthworm.gif] PETA has been corrupted by the vary monies they were endowed with by all of us, and failed miserably too…[/size]

[size 3]-[/size][font "Verdana"] [size 3]To seek legislation to pass environmental laws protecting us from gross environmental polluting industries. [/size][/font]

[size 3] [/size]

[size 3]-[/size][font "Verdana"] [size 3]To provide monies to be used to post as rewards for information on those who violate the environmental laws.[/size][/font]

[size 3] [/size]

[size 3]-[/size][font "Verdana"] [size 3]To seek protection from outside countries and their commercial industries that have overpopulated themselves to the point they cannot survive with out the resources of lands away form home. [/size][/font]

[size 3] [/size]

[font "Verdana"][size 3]-[/size] [b][size 3]To educating mankind that in limiting our own population we will reduce the burden placed on our environment and therefore protecting the vary resources that PETA was endowed with monies for.[/size]
[/font]

[size 3] [/size]

[/size][size 4][Image: Earthworm.gif] I live on the same street as PETA members do, and they are as violent of people that I know. I have watched them try to run over the neighbors as well as myself because they don’t want us to go fishing on the lake we live. You are correct that they are everywhere and they are not environmentalists with the well being of humanity in mind.[/size]

[size 4][/size] [size 4]

[b][size 3][Image: Earthworm.gif] So I live in the shadows of threat from PETA. Every day I step out of my house I am putting my own life in danger. They even went to my job (before I was disabled) and threatened me there. There is no limit to what they wont do to shut up some one who knows the truth. But most important of all is the money/profit in which they stand to gain by running me off my property through economic pressure and violent harassments preventing me form fishing and maintaining my own life with food provided to me by the lake on which I live. [/size]

Let them sue me they have already financially broken me, there is nothing left to get.

[/size][/b][/b]
[signature]
There have been instances of PETA members returning from a day in the field harrassing hunters, to find their vehicles vandalized and even burned. Being a good 15-20 miles from the closest town, they had one hell of a hike, at night and snowing. Nobody would give them a ride. Of course the local papers played that one for all it was worth; abandoning another human being in time of need, etc, etc. Could have froze to dead, attacked by a bear (in winter?) or lost their way. I'm still trying to see the downside to that scenario.
It's time for the other side to be told, from the hunter-fisherman point of view. If you know of anyone else who has had a run-in with PETA, send them my way. I'd be happy to talk to them about their experiences. I write magazine articles, for a lot of different mags, and would love to work up a piece on PETA and their unethical activities, showing their true colors.
Are you game? John Shriver.
[signature]