Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PETA HIRES VIOLENCE ADVOCATE
[size 1]johnincolorado [/size][size 1]

[size 3][Image: Earthworm.gif] You are correct about PETA wanting to protect their 13 million dollar a year industry of deception and persecution of others who would otherwise be living their lives in their pursuits unwarranted of PETA’s harassments. [/size]

[size 3][Image: Earthworm.gif] I don’t seek out people and tell them how to live their lives. Don’t go to their homes and destroy property and threaten their lives. [/size]

[size 3][Image: Earthworm.gif] I don’t go out in the waters or fields where they play and try to take away their beach balls and tell them that the vary pets they are housing were once animals of the wild who now can not survive in today’s world without human intervention.[/size]

[size 3][Image: Earthworm.gif] PETA was once a noble institution designed for the protection of humanity through the protection of our environment and that includes wild life and their environment. Because without we “man kind” will not survive a day. This includes many of the industries that will fail because they waist environmental resources and pollute the environment.[/size]

[size 3][Image: Earthworm.gif] PETA has been corrupted by the vary monies they were endowed with by all of us, and failed miserably too…[/size]

[size 3]-[/size][font "Verdana"] [size 3]To seek legislation to pass environmental laws protecting us from gross environmental polluting industries. [/size][/font]

[size 3] [/size]

[size 3]-[/size][font "Verdana"] [size 3]To provide monies to be used to post as rewards for information on those who violate the environmental laws.[/size][/font]

[size 3] [/size]

[size 3]-[/size][font "Verdana"] [size 3]To seek protection from outside countries and their commercial industries that have overpopulated themselves to the point they cannot survive with out the resources of lands away form home. [/size][/font]

[size 3] [/size]

[font "Verdana"][size 3]-[/size] [b][size 3]To educating mankind that in limiting our own population we will reduce the burden placed on our environment and therefore protecting the vary resources that PETA was endowed with monies for.[/size]
[/font]

[size 3] [/size]

[/size][size 4][Image: Earthworm.gif] I live on the same street as PETA members do, and they are as violent of people that I know. I have watched them try to run over the neighbors as well as myself because they don’t want us to go fishing on the lake we live. You are correct that they are everywhere and they are not environmentalists with the well being of humanity in mind.[/size]

[size 4][/size] [size 4]

[b][size 3][Image: Earthworm.gif] So I live in the shadows of threat from PETA. Every day I step out of my house I am putting my own life in danger. They even went to my job (before I was disabled) and threatened me there. There is no limit to what they wont do to shut up some one who knows the truth. But most important of all is the money/profit in which they stand to gain by running me off my property through economic pressure and violent harassments preventing me form fishing and maintaining my own life with food provided to me by the lake on which I live. [/size]

Let them sue me they have already financially broken me, there is nothing left to get.

[/size][/b][/b]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
PETA HIRES VIOLENCE ADVOCATE - by twoindyhicks - 06-12-2002, 05:55 PM
Re: PETA HIRES VIOLENCE ADVOCATE - by Ghost - 06-15-2002, 03:43 PM
Re: [johnincolorado] PETA HIRES VIOLENCE ADVOCATE - by davetclown - 09-28-2002, 04:46 PM