Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody up for some High Altitude Trout? Maybe a little Hiking?
Anybody up for some High Altitude Trout? Maybe a little Hiking? Definetly some camping - im thinking of 3-4 days at over 9000 feet, about a 5-1/2 hr drive in utah? anybody interested? you could come for 1-2 days, thats cool

[cool]

sm
[signature]
[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] When and where, I guess it doesn't matter where. It all hinges on the "when" for me.

[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] David
[signature]
can you get a couple days in the next 2 weeks?

ssm
[signature]
[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] Unfortunately, my next real open dates wouldn't come until around July 23.

[signature]
Hey were do you plan on going?
[signature]
So Southernman you been working out for that high country hiking?
[signature]
yeah sure have . . .working into it, lost 12 pounds now in 2-1/2 weeks, up to almost 30 minutes a day on the exercise bike now . .

sm
[signature]
[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] Great job, Southernman. I read your last post out loud to the wife and she's quite jealous. She also muttered something that sounded a little like "she hates your guts". LOL.

[signature]
hahah tell her i used the recipe she gave me for the chicken, yum yum

yah i would say go atkins, it makes sense to me . . you do tend to crave a coke, or ice cream or whatever . .but if you're good most of the time, once a week you can have an ice cream cone or a baked potato . . i do miss those spuds, and bread, and pasta!!!!!!!!! oh man i miss the rice too, i love a good risotto

sm
[signature]
[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] Sorry man, didn't mean to bring up any lost (hidden) cravings. LOL

[signature]
Good to hear that Tony. I though you were going to die on me during that last trip.

Oh by the way I'm head the direction this weekend.
[signature]
ahaha next time ill have a map so i can follow at my own pace and not get lost, its tough following a mountain goat like you that was a state champion swimmer! Looked into some gaiters too for next spring's snowdrifts, they go right up to the knee, keeps the old snow outta da boots [cool]

sm
[signature]
You should see that places I hunt. 10-15 miles hikes morning and night and smoking all the way. After a couple days you get used to it.

One more day and I'm of for the high country, bears, brookies and all.
[signature]
[size 3]I don't know about going on a backpacking/fishing trip with Hedgesd? Do we hear dueling banjos? Is this a Deliverance story? LOL [/size]
[signature]
That's funny. No Banjo's just the a screaming drag and prestine lakes.
[signature]