Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
opinion???
I've picked up a boat and am selling it (no room in my yard) as far as I can tell its a 1959-60 glasspar 16' avalon,

it has a 4cyl merc inboard (probibally 80-120hp) I havn't yet ran the #'s on it but I will soon. it needs seats and carpet and tune up, and whatever upgrades a person wants to put on it.

it has a good trailor and tires. I'm going to sell it here and nowhere else and I have had a couple offers and would like to see what it would go for.

I dont have a digital cam but I did find a brocure with a pic of it (if anybody would come over and take some pics of it and help me post them I'd greatly appreciate it.)

I was wondering what some of the other members thoughts of auctioning this off here. I dont want to offend anyone I just think it would be interesting and fun

I've started the motor and it does run nicely it does needs some parts and attention but all in all its a great little boat

I've had an offer of $800 from polokid and if there are no objections I'd like to see how this auction idea would fly here.

DZ
[signature]
Personally, I think its a great ideeer and maybe we should have more auctions on fishing what-nots. I'd probably bid on the boat if I wasnt right in the middle of some what restoring a 1956 Larson, lol.
[signature]
I NEED THE WINDSHEILD LOOKS LIKE IT WOULD WORK FOR MY BOAT
[signature]