Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yper Jr's first Tiger Muskie
Yper Jr. and I fished Pineveiw this morning, started out fishing for the smallies caught plenty of small little dinks. Around 11am we deciided to try our luck at trolling for the Tigers, about 20 minites into it Jr<s rod doubles over and his first Tiger is on, it put up a good fight before bring it into the boat, it measured out to 41 inches. Sorry no pictures I had a wedding last Saturday and never put the camera back in the boat, what a dumb @$$ I am. I am even more sorry the Yper Jr. does not have a picture of it. From now on I will have one of the disposable camera's on the boat at all times.
[signature]
Sweet! Nice work yper Jr! What did you guys get all the smallies on?
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]That's great, Yper Jr.! I'll bet you could of kicked your old man in the butt for forgetting the camera. Man, what a good fish for a first! What where you trolling behind the boat. Yper?[/size][/font]
[signature]
Senko's rigged wacky style, we fished both sides of the narrows.
[signature]
Congrats on the Muskie . Way to go !!
[signature]
We were trolling a Rapala fire tiger J13
[signature]
Dave im still mad at you for calling me at work just to rubbit in that you guys got one
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Way to go Yper and Jr.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I understand how it is to not have a picture of a first tiger musky. My first one ... picture didn't turn out. My wife's first one, ... I knocked it off the line before we could get a pic. So Jr., tell the ole man that he has to take you again.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Again, way to go ...........[/size][/font]
[signature]
Well glad to see he is out of the tigerless club. I'm begining to think I'm going to be a life long member (LOL)
[signature]
dont worry mike im in that club with ya...
[signature]
Mike and Jason, believe me I am right there with ya. It always seams that my kid catches a species of fish before I do, Wiper, Walleye, and Mack And Old Coot at least you had a camera on board, to take a picture. I am still limping form kicking myself in the @$$.
[signature]