Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In honor of Leaky...
... I post the following [Tongue]. ???[crazy]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5154;]
YUUUUUMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! What wine? white or Red? Lets make it an official BFT snap shot shall we [shocked]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5155;]
OH yeah, no remarks about my signature now! This one wasn't going to swim away Sad.
[signature]
Very well done bro. Over here in Cali they call that Sushi. Nice looking fish though.[cool]
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Hey Al, whadda you...some kinda rabble rouser?[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]Purty fish. Where from?[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]Hey T-2, watch your language. This is a family board.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
It came out of I-80 pond. Poor fishie got deep hooked and was bleeding like mad. I took it as an opportunity to take one home. Now just need to cook him up and get my first taste of Large Mouth Bass.

I recall a post not too long ago with a similiar snap shot that inspired me to take the above pics. Since I stole that fine Gentlemans idea I thought it would be fitting to make a refference honoring the inventor [crazy]
[signature]
Oooops[shocked] Sorry.[blush]
[signature]
[#008000][size 2]Sniff-Sniff, it was my friend. [shocked][Sad][/size][/#008000]
[signature]
hustler,

Wow ------- right in the middle of my reply the power went out! [shocked] Was there some hidden meaning??? [unsure] I am truly honored!!!!!!!!! [Smile] You topped me with the wine. Good on ya. Don't apologize for having a wonderful meal from a wonderful game fish. First meal of a large mouth? Enjoy!!!!!!!! I'm proud of ya.

[crazy]Leaky
Nice fish[Wink]
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Well....how was the first largie on the table?[/size][/blue]
[signature]
Can't say yet thats Fridays dinner. I'll let you know[Wink]
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Why wait so long to serve it? Doncha know fresher is better?[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]The biggest reason most people don't like fish is because they buy it after it has been dead too long..."LONG TIME NO SEA".[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
not my fault! Wife only wants fish on friday...oh well [unsure]
[signature]
I almost went through that before. I ended up using other calendars so that every day could be a fish day.[cool]
[signature]
I'll give that a shot,...but won't she know when she realizes that she has to go to work the next day??? [crazy]
[signature]
Just change the calendar back after dinner and dishes are done.[cool]
[signature]
I see...now thats a solution!!! If it doesn't work I'm gonna have her call you [sly]
[signature]
Man... I tried it and it didn't work [unsure] LOL. Just got me in trouble it did!!! She said "what you think I am a ------- Idiot" [Wink] Be carefull now she's fixin to give you a call any day now[shocked] [Wink] [crazy].
[signature]
If she was a blonde like me, then she wouldn't know the difference. But once in awhle you run into a blonde with a brain. We call them "Artificial intelligence".

As the old saying goes "You can fool some of the folks all the time, all the folks some of the time, but you can't fool all the folks all the time.

Perhaps the only other option is to get a true fishing calendar. Every day is fish day.[cool]
[signature]
Funny you mention Blondes and intelligence in the same sentence. I recall an English professor who gave us the phrase "Intelligent Blonde" as an example of an oximoron. [crazy]

I had my run ins with some doozies!!! Just last month I went up to Wendover and was staying in one of the local motels. after checking in and getting settled I went out to the lobby to grab a coke from thier coke machine. I had to wait some time because this blonde woman was sitting there with a strange grin on her face and a stack of soda cans at her side. she would just drop in her change and pull out a soda can, again and again and again[unsure]. I tapped her on her shoulder and politely asked her if she would mind if I used the machine for a sec. You know what she said to me?

"What are you crazy? Please go away can't you see I'm winning????"[laugh][laugh][laugh]

BTW- for those of you who aren't familiar with Wendover it is Utahs little Las Vegas.
[signature]
BTW, had the Bass for fridays dinner. Yummy!!! I still prefer Wiper and white bass though. Catfish too of course. Truth is I'm not a big fan of fish dinners unless its a McDonalds fish fillet sandwich. I just love catching the little buggers.
[signature]