Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pueblo Res.
Went up yesterday for the whole day. Spent most of the day pulling my kids around on their tube, but did get to fish for a couple of hours. [Sad]

I found a small cove way up the SW side of the lake tht allowed me to get away from the huge crowds. It had a nice flat right at the mouth. I caught one small walleye and a couple of dinky smallmouths on a jig & crawler. I came back later in the afternoon and anchored right outside the flooded timber at the back of the cove. I caught two more decent largemouths on a spinnerbait. I was getting lots of follows and probably should of gone to a Senko or some other kind of finess bait? But thats not what I was in the mood to do!

All in all it was a fun day, and I was surprised to see as much water as there was in Pueblo! There was more than I expected.
[signature]
How is the boat running?
[signature]
Great! But it is still a ski boat. I am going put some money into it this summer and make it more fish friendly.

Next summer if business continues strong I am going to buy some kind of new hybred fish & ski boat. It will have to have a live well and a bow mount electric!!!
[signature]
And a kicker motor!
[signature]