Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Cal Hansen Lake Float Tubing Report 6/20
We (TubeNtoo, his friend Johnny and I) arrived at Hansen Lake around 5:00pm. After normal tubing rituals were taken care of, we were able to launch by 5:20. Air temp was 86degrees, water temp was 81.

We went to our regular area in the lake and started going to town on the catfish. At first it seemed like the cats were on a Fathers Day celebration as well.[crazy]

The first hook up wasn't until around 6:30. Johnny caught a 2 1/2lb channel cat. It wasn't long befor TubeNtoo hook up with a 2lb cat. I was still on the hunt. With several hard thumps and no takers, I had to humbly accept a skunk for the day. (At least it wasn't the black and white type)[pirate]

As the lake was getting ready to close, the lifeguards informed us once again, that the only fish that are coming out of the lake recently are only from us tubers. [Smile]

TUBERS RULE!!!![cool]
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Right on. [/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]Mighty fatherly of ya to let the younguns catch all the fish. Sometimes it is tough to shake off all those fishies just to let the "son" shine.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]