Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ignore this
Really,

Just trying to get my sig pic back.
[signature]
[size 3]It is human nature that if a thread is called, "Ignore this" that all of us will read it! Not sure what that says about us, but it is an interesting phenomenon. [/size]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]You could of just looked at one of your old posts to see if the sig was up and going again. I looked to see if I need to delete this or not. Why was you sig haywire? Did you change the address of your photo?[/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]BLM, both mine and Bait_Caster's signature pictures were hosted on my ISP's server. My ISP changed management (for the worse) and I have never had access to my file system since. And so for several weeks, our sig pics were just a red [#ff0000]X[/#ff0000]. After many phone calls and e-mails to the customer service department ... I have given up. Then I was pleased to see your tips on another way to post pics. ([/size][/font][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=141702;search_string=picture;#141702"][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=141702;search_string=picture;#141702[/size][/font][/url][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]) I tried your way on some fishing report pics and it worked. So I thought that I would try it for my sig pic too ... worked. Since I hadn't ever "attached" the pics that I wanted to use in my signature, I figured that that is what I had to do in a post so that I could "Point" to them from now on. So that is why I created this post/thread ... to attach some sig pics.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Now that I think about it, I guess I could have just accomplished the same thing in a PM to someone. Would that have worked?[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]If this thread were to be deleted, would I loose my signature pictures? Ya see, I ain't the sharpest pin in the cushion.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I'm open for any tips.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Kent, I was considering titling this post "Test" but decided on "Ignore This". Either way, it's probably going to get un wanted attention.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Hey coot, to answer your 2 questions:

Yes, if your post were to be deleted, you would lose your signature pic.

No, it would not work to attach it to a pm. I've tried.
[signature]
this is like telling a kid never to look in the cookie jar. It just doesn't work
[signature]
Dang it...got me to look.
[signature]
Looking is one thing but posting on it is uncalled for. If you are just trying to get your posting numbers up, try repling to an active thread[unimpressed]. WH2
[signature]