Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attractants(spray on types)
Has anybody tried any of these? What kind and how did they work for you?
[signature]
Berkley makes a number of pump spray attractants. I have use several verieties, walleye, crappie, catfish, panfish. I usualy break out the attractants when the fish are hit and miss or not biting at all.

I usualy do see some indication that the attractant dose seem to bring the fish in and encuraged them to hit.

there of corse are those days where you could only get a bite would be to mooche the dowgies cookie.
[signature]
That is exactly the problem I am having. A friend suggested I try these. I was wondering who has actually had consistent luck with any of these?[unsure]
[signature]
There is no real consistant luck. But like you said "Luck". The fish are all effected by different factors. Some of these factors include, moon phase, tide tables, barometric pressure, water temperature, wind, rain, newly fallen structure(trees) in the water, amount and types of predators in the area, recent fishing pressure on that particular lake or stream, water rise and fall for that area and numerous other factors that can turn off their response to feed for the moment.

You may find a day where you can get some nibbles or hits but no bites. If you were to try the attractants on the days when they are biting, it may increase your chances. But at that point, it probably won't be necessary to use the attractant all together.

I have many different types of attractants that I have tried during different times of the day and under different variations as aforementioned. I have always had varying results.
[signature]