Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordenelle report 6-23-04
Hit Jordenelle again today. Spur of the moment kind of thing. Fishing from shore wasn't very good this time. Last time up there all the smallies I landed had "battle wounds" one even had part of it's lip missing.

I think they are finally learning what is food and what isn't. They would just stare at the bait or rush up to it and nudge it and turn away. Did manage to catch 6 smallies. What surprised me most was that I caught two Largies and they looked fat and healthy. Picture below.

Hopped on my float tube and paddled around a bit. Landed 2 more smallies and another real nice Largemouth. Not a bad day no complaints 8 smallies and 3 largemouth = a good evenings fishing.

It was really crowded for a weekday. There was a floatilla of tubes and the Bass boats just kept cycling through. Lots of bank fisherman also. No wonder the fish are getting squeamish.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5216;]
[signature]
Thanks for the report. That is one nice looking LMB. Good luck on your next trip.
[signature]
Nice job on the largemouth. I still havent landed a lmb in the nelle yet. You will have to let me know the area you were in.

Peace !
[signature]
Sorry Chad, but that information is privy to paying customers only [Wink]. Check your Pm's.
[signature]