Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing hikers???
This past fall, just before the snows fell, there were two women from Georgia and Florida that went missing near the Mirror Lake highway. They called off the search after a week or so, but I've never heard if they ever found anything. Are the bodies still up there? Does anyone know?
[signature]
I read an update recently and they are indeed still missing. The story indicated that when the snow was melting they searched again using coyote tracks. I guess they thought the coyotes would lead them to the bodies, but to no avail. I thought this missing hiker case was very unusual. Food, H2O and maps still in the car, sounds a little fishy too me, sounds more like foul play. Thats just my take on it.
[signature]
Read an article in the paper this morning that said they have found bones and a primitive shelter in the area of the missing women.
[signature]
Yep and they'll use DNA testing to determine if is deed if it is the bone of the two missing women. But from what they found at the camp site its believed it is the case.
[signature]
Did the DNA tests confirm the remains?
[signature]
I'm sure you realize this but you do know this thread is almost five years old right?[:/]
[signature]
Yeah, I noticed that. But even after 5 years a guy can still care can't he?
[signature]
[quote AndrewRagas]Yeah, I noticed that. But even after 5 years a guy can still care can't he?[/quote]

Are you drunk right now? Your pic looks like it on your profile. Haha
[signature]
LOL, yes you can and yes it was the two women that were missing from the fall.
[signature]